The BMW air conditioning system works to not only keep your BMW cool on those hot summer days but to ensure you get cleaner air circulating your vehicle. Through the use of the micro-filter 80% of particles and deposits from traffic fumes are removed before they enter your BMW.
Without use of the air conditioning system, mould and microbes are likely to build up in the micro-filter. It is important to use the system regularly to avoid unwanted damage however, to maintain optimum efficiency and operation the micro-filters should be maintained at regular intervals along with there frigerant gas.
To ensure your air conditioning system is operating at peak efficiency we offer two levels of maintenance.
BMW Air Conditioning Refresh - £29.99
- Clean and disinfect the evaporator
- Clean and disinfect entire air duct system
- Treat air vents and BMW interior
BMW Air Conditioning Recharge - £49.00
- Drain all refrigerant
- Check system for leaks
- Recharge refrigerant and lubricant
- Check system operating pressures
BMW Neutraliser - £29.99
- A powerful anti-bacterial and odour neutraliser to destroy germs that build up in the air conditioning and heating system.
ALL 3 PACKAGES COMBINED - £79.99
- BMW Air Conditioning Refresh
- BMW Air Conditioning Recharge
- BMW Neutraliser
Price inclusive of VAT